Thursday, April 22, 2010

Take a Hike!

Ok, I know I've been a bad blogger lately...

I decided to start this blog at the same time I decided to tear out all of the nasty old foundation plants around my home and replace them with new and improved versions. So I have been digging and tilling and planting and watering for the past few days.

But today I decided to take a hike!

One of the main reasons I love living in the country is that it is like being on vacation all of the time.

There is beauty all around me!

Come on, I'll show you...


There are lots of little critters here. This little guy seems to like yellow. :)



This sweet little butterfly was skimming every purple flower on the bank of my creek.


She was so busy, she didn't notice I was sharing the bank with her.


I love the spring wildflowers! These purple ones are just gorgeous!


And here are some little yellow gems! :)

Well, I need to get busy and put together some Soap Samplins' for my Etsy shop!

Hope you enjoyed our hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment