Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do You See What I See???

I like to spend time hiking around the woods looking for arrowheads and interesting rocks.

This one has me stumped.

At first, I thought it was a small grinding dish but when I flipped it over it has all kinds of crazy lines and shapes.



I thought it was carved but was told by some people online that it was just a rock. The pic above and the one below were taken out in the sun.


It's not like any rock I've ever seen so I kept it. :) The two pics below were taken on my kitchen table - yep, it is really red.

Oh, and you can click on the photos to get a better look.

This is my favorite part of the stone. It looks kind of like a bird to me.

What do you see???

And be careful - if you look at it too long, you'll see all kinds of crazy things. :)

*

No comments:

Post a Comment